In compliance with Internal Revenue Service regulations and General Council guidelines and for the protection of our AGWM missionaries, we require all team members to purchase AGWM-provided insurance and complete the online registration prior to departure.
If you have a team of less than 3 members, or a family unit, STOP, and register by contacting a team application specialist at email@example.com.
If you have a team comprised of students and leaders, where students (minors) do a majority of the ministry with the help and supervision of leaders, STOP, and register through the AIM Department. For all other teams, please proceed to registration.
Team Registration Instructions
The online registration system allows team coordinators to pay construction funds and insurance with their credit card. Make sure your registration is completed one month prior to departure. If your team is paying a per diem, you will pay separately through the Contributor Services Department: 417-862-2781 Ext. 8840. Please make sure your per diem is sent at least 6 weeks prior to your trip departure.
The deadline for registration completion is 1 month before departure.
Assembly of God missionaries are not to accept teams or individuals, who do not complete registration through AGWM.
There are three steps to completing the registration process.
Designate a Team Coordinator—the person responsible for the team's paperwork and completing the registration process with AGWM.
- Designate a Team Leader—the person leading the team on the field (may or may not be the same person as the Team Coordinator).
- After the Team Leader/Coordinator Packet is submitted, AGWM conducts a background check for the Team Leader and requests a login account for the Team Coordinator for access to the Online Team Application.
- Set up your password—You will receive an email with your user name and a link from AG Passport to set your password.
- Once your password is set up, exit the AG Passport site and follow Step 3.
Please save your login information in a secure location; you will use this account to register future teams as well.
- Sign in to the Online Team Application. We recommend that you add the Online Team Application page to your Favorites/Bookmarks for easy access and use Internet Explorer for best results.
Benefits of Online Registration
Each team leader/coordinator is responsible for handling all team-related paperwork and submitting team member insurance payments. AGWM now offers online team registration to simplify the process and provide the necessary tools for team leaders to prepare for the field.
You may expect the following benefits:
- 24/7 access
- Simplified process and reduced delays--Team Leader controls processing
- Easily add or remove team members up to one day prior to departure
- Automated insurance payments and refunds with credit/debit card
- Ability to submit construction funds online
- Online expense reporting for AG Total Giving Credit
- Customer service available during business hours (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. till 4 p.m. CST)
Short-Term Missions Guidelines
You need the following to qualify and register as a team, process through AGWM, and for your church to be considered for AG Total Giving Credit:
- Be invited by an appointed Assemblies of God world missionary.
- Register your trip online with AGWM.
- Submit the Team Expense Report no later than 30 days after returning from the trip. This complies with our missionary reporting requirements for a Special Cash Disbursement mandated by IRS accountability reporting.
- Complete the Adult Registration Packet or Minor Registration Packet.
Qualifying AGWM team members must meet the following criteria:
- Be a believer in good standing with a local church.
- Be in agreement with AGWM policies regarding overseas team trips.
- Purchase the required ACE/Chubb insurance ($4.50 per day, per person, including dates of travel). This insurance is meant to supplement, not replace, the team members’ insurance.
Visit our Insurance section for more information.
Visit our Emergency Information section for more information.
Simone Parks: Lead
Phone: 417-862-2781 Ext. 2067 firstname.lastname@example.org
Marlene Mayes: Africa | Eurasia | Europe
Phone: 417-862-2781 Ext. 2380 email@example.com
Susan Shahan: Asia Pacific | Latin America Caribbean | Northern Asia
Phone: 417-862-2781 Ext. 2031 firstname.lastname@example.org