MA (1-2 years)
Type: Church and Outreach and Church Planting
We are looking for an outgoing and motivated social media director to serve various local ministries.
The Social Media Director will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing strategies for the social media accounts of various ministries.
- Plan and Develop social media marketing campaigns.
- Craft and manage compelling social media content, including text, audio, visual and multimedia formats.
- Post content across various social media platforms
- Engage users with prompt responses, ask questions and cultivate relationships.
- Monitor latest social media trends, to stay relevant and effective.
- Create comprehensive plans to boost brand image, increase engagement and improve conversion.
- Track social media campaigns’ key performance metrics to maximize results
- Provide regular updates to field leadership team.
- Experience in creating social media strategies
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to craft engaging content
- Organized and able to multitask.